We are currently seeking to fill vacancies for full time Process Technicians (3-shift). The selected persons shall be responsible for the operation and upkeep of machinery, whilst ensuring that production targets are met and the work produced is in line with quality standards.
Applicants for this position should ideally have:
- A relevant technical certification (MQF / ISCED Level 4)
- Good command of the English language
- Good knowledge of production application software / MS applications
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to work in a team and lead a number of employees as required
- Have good problem solving skills and able to make quick decisions
- Good organisational and communication skills
Previous experience in production processes will be considered an asset.